Required Registration Documents

The following documents are required for formal enrollment of your child:

1.     Certified Birth Certificate.

2.     State Of Alabama Certificate of Immunization

3.     Social Security Card

4.     Two (2) Proofs of Residence. * One Proof Must be Mortgage Statement, Lease, or Deed/Property Tax

*Second Proof must be a Utility Bill with a Current Date.

         (No Disconnect Notices on Utility Bills will be accepted)

5. Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.


These items must be received before your child may start school.